Cyprium’s first deals of 2019 were Earn-Ins and Joint Ventures.
Nifty ranks sixth in copper development projects.
Cyprium currently has a short-term production project from an Australia-based long-life mine producing copper metal, a key metal in the global transition to a clean and sustainable energy infrastructure. .
– Fixed Income Investor Conference Call with International Fixed Income Capital Markets Investors Launched
– Dedicated term sheet for protected copper cathode prepayment facility agreed
o Take-back arrangements for 100% of the copper cathodes produced in Phase 1 of the Nifty Copper project restart. It is expected to exceed 140,000 tons.
– The proposed senior secured bond issuance and secured offtake advance project financing are part of Nifty Copper Project Restart’s total debt financing package.
– Has all required regulatory approvals prior to financing
– RC drilling of targets in
– RC drilling is aimed at the discovery of congruent parent material deposits
– RC drilling at E20/630, under the northern half of the extensive soil anomaly, elevated copper and gold values from 3 of the first 4 drill holes completed under this untested soil anomaly. Did.
– RC drilling at Mount Elijah under Gossan outcrop intersected with unusual levels of copper, zinc and gold
“We have finalized our due diligence and documentation and have commenced an offering to fixed income investors for the pending senior secured bond issuance.
Also during the quarter, we signed an exclusive term sheet with Transamine for a secure prepayment facility for copper cathode offtake.
The contemplated bond issuance and prepayment facility are part of a complete financial package for the resumption of financial services.
Potential bond investors have focused on the short 12-month timeframe to full production and lower capital costs of refurbishing the brownfield site, where 200,000 tonnes of copper cathodes are already being produced, and the initial ‘s engagement was very encouraging.
The economics of the restart project remain very strong and will be further strengthened given the current copper price of around AUD13,000 per tonne. These copper prices are AUD1,000 higher per tonne than those used in the Nifty Copper Project Restart Study.
Cyprium continues to work on development projects during the quarter. Cue results are another part of building the quality copper business that we have. ”
*To view the full quarterly report, please visit:
Phone: +61 8 6374 1550
Phone: +61 404 577 076
Copyright (C) 2023 ABN Newswire. All rights reserved. , sauce